Given the instability we face in the world, DIA will be increasingly called upon to enable military operations, support defense decision making, and reinforce allies in support of our mission --DIA Director’s Guidance
What is DIAMOND?
DIA Mission On Demand (DIAMOND) is DIA’s talent acquisition tool used to leverage talent from academia and industry, targeting specialized and cutting-edge skills not currently available within the Agency or Federal government. The talent will bridge existing gaps within the DIA workforce to meet our mission on-demand.
DIAMOND Will Enable DIA to:
- Temporarily leverage talent from academia and industry by using existing personnel authorities to bring in external talent via Highly Qualified Expert (HQE) Appointments, Intergovernmental Personnel Act (IPA) Assignments, Time-limited Appointments, or Expert and Consultant Hiring
- Address and bridge existing skill gaps within the workforce
- Support all mission strategies across the agency
- Create a mission-relevant defense intelligence team—a continuously evolving workforce that leverages partnerships to accomplish our mission
How does it work?
1. DIA elements will identify specific mission needs
2. Opportunities/vacancies are posted below under Announcements
3. Candidates apply by submitting their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
DIA Senior IT Advocate